Planning a controlled burn? Please let us know!
First: Call 1-866-404-4911 to notify provincial health and safety services
You will be asked to provide:
- Your Rural Municipality number- RM 259 (Snipe Lake)
- Your land location (where you are burning)
- Location details, such as direction and distance from town
- Your Fire Service Provider- Eston & District Fire Department
- What you plan to burn
- When and how long you plan to burn for
- Your name and contact information
Second: Call 306-962-4192 to notify the local Fire Chief
Thanks for keeping everyone informed!