All drivers are responsible for knowing their vehicle weight classifications and adhering to all highway and gravel road weight restrictions, permit requirements, and road bans. Click here for maps, trip planning tools, and more information about trucking in Saskatchewan.
Residents and drivers are encouraged to report any overweight vehicles to the R.M. office at 306-962-3214.
General Weight Restrictions
- HWY 30 is restricted to 8,000 kg or less
- HWY 44 is restricted to Secondary Weights or less
All gravel roads in the R.M. of Snipe Lake are restricted to SECONDARY WEIGHTS or less (e.g. no Primary Weights) unless:
- The road is designated for Primary Weights under the provincial Clearing the Path program, or
- The vehicle has a valid Primary Weight Permit, allowing Primary Weights outside of designated Clearing the Path routes, or
- A temporary Road Ban or Restriction has been issued restricting vehicles to less than Secondary Weights.
RM of Snipe Lake Restrictions & Truck Routes