Controlled Burns

  • font sizeA
  • A
  • A

Planning a controlled burn?  Please let us know!

First: Call 1-866-404-4911 to notify provincial health and safety services

You will be asked to provide:
  • Your Rural Municipality number- RM 259 (Snipe Lake)
  • Your land location (where you are burning)
  • Location details, such as direction and distance from town
  • Your Fire Service Provider- Eston & District Fire Department
  • What you plan to burn
  • When and how long you plan to burn for
  • Your name and contact information

Second: Call 306-962-4192 to notify the local Fire Chief

Thanks for keeping everyone informed! 

Please remember to check the weather and make sure you have proper fire guards in place prior to burning.   Visit the Government of Saskatchewan Controlled Burns and Grass Fires webpage for more information.